Democrats believe in the separation of church and state…well, until they need to use biblical context to further their view or agenda.
How is my university a real place?
I wonder how many pacifist libertarians signed that?
I got bombarded over the weekend on Youtube for supporting a military campaign against ISIS…not from liberals, but rather from anti-war libertarians. My favorite line that I got from on several videos, “so, are you going to grab a gun and fly over there to fight yourself or are you just interested in sending our youth over there to die for your wars?”
Asked by Anonymous
I’m failing to see the question, but good luck on finding that special someone.
Asked by Anonymous
Although I agree with most of what you say, fight the 1%? But what if the 1% are good people? My grandmother is part of the 1% and she’s lying around minding her own business, watching soap operas in her room at a retirement home. You can’t say, “stop fighting each other and start fighting the 1%,” because they’re the same thing. Let’s stop making the 1% a boogieman. That’s a progressive class warfare lie. Anyone that has saved up their entire life to retire with a couple of million dollars are not bad people - they’re smart people. We all should be following their example.
In fact, personal responsibility should be our motto. If we want to stop funding the beast, as you put it, we need to stop depending on government as a solution to all our problems. We need to do away with bankrupt plans like social security, and start creating our own tax-free social safety-net programs like personal retirement accounts from birth. We can do away with Medicaid and Medicare by opening up health savings accounts. Let anyone put tax-free money into them whenever they want. That’s real wealth distribution, and it’s done outside the greedy eye of the federal or state government.
We can fix this thing still, we just have to start filling more and more seats in Congress with Constitutional conservatives and libertarians who believe in free market solutions. We need to convince the rest of the drive-by voters to stop buying into these Democrat promises and stop reelecting the same incumbents in either party. Not only do we have to vote ourselves, we need to wake other people up who have been asleep to this fiasco and convince them to vote; because the Democrats are not only doing this, they are also convincing the completely clueless and disenfranchised that their vote for big government will somehow help them when the completely opposite is true.
This is something I have had to work out. You can’t quantify someone’s blackness. There is no right way to Black.
How many of these people who have reblogged this will call a black Republican an Uncle Tom, at the same time?
Only if we exterminated muslims, blew up mosques and sold their women into slavery.
Nice to see Stewart making light of terrorism. Wouldn’t expect any better from him.
Hurrrr ISIS and America are basically the same thing because America definitely crucifies Christians lol
nah but americans did lynch black people so idk hurrrrrrr
Lol are you really comparing the two.
What about not appropriating other people’s struggles to make it about yourself? Isn’t that a social justice issue? =D
Only a creep like Jon
LiebowitzStewart would compare Islamic State to the United States to make a political point. What a jerk.
Terrorism doesn’t really have an official definition, in terms of criminal law. However, a lot of people define it as: the use of violence to achieve a political or ideological goal.
The United States Federal Government is a terrorist organisation.
I’m as big of a critic of the federal government as anyone else, but equating our government to scumbags like Islamic State is no comparison.
"The Eric Andre Show" handing out KKK hoods, Confederate flags, and various other white power paraphernalia at a Tea Party meeting. This made my fucking week.any words on this? I think it’s terrible and immature, if liberals are so tolerant, what the hell is this?
The part they didn’t show was how they had to go ask all the old Democrats in the south to donate their old KKK hoods to pull off this stupid stunt.
They probably also conveniently did not approach any of the black tea party members. That would be an inconvenience to their bogus narrative.
Why is the United Nations so critical of Israel? Perhaps because it’s filled with a bunch of antisemitic scumbags. Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s why.
I say it’s high time we pull our country and our funding out of the United Nations which is a pointless organization that offers nothing of real value to the world.
Asked by theoctoberoctopus
theoctoberoctopus said:…person of dark skin to drink out of a “white water fountain”. Laws are not always right.
- People are not illegally immigrating here to flee violence. That’s just an excuse they use to get through a loophole in our border rules. Liberals have been just pushing that myth as justification for giving them ”refugee status.” They are not refugees.
- This surge of aliens from countries like El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras are coming here for purely economic reasons. In fact, many have been escorted here, by relatives living in the States, through high paying coyotes smugglers.
- There is just as much drug gang violence in many major US cities as cities in Mexico or other Central American countries. For example, the Maratrucha Salvadoreña gang originated in Los Angeles, not El Salvador. Many gang members start in the US and go back to Central America.
- Border Security has nothing to do with skin color. Just because the majority of illegal aliens come in from the southern border, does not mean the same rules apply to those white Canadians in the northern.
- Yes, immigration is tough, but not impossible. In 2012, 18.7 million immigrants became naturalized citizens. That’s still only half of all the immigrants that year though.
- The term is “illegal alien” (although I’ll also accept “illegal immigrant”). There is no reason anyone should be labeled “documented” or “undocumented”. That is one of the stupidest PC terms ever devised. Not to mention, obviously not all of these aliens are actually working. Many are children who are now an incredible burden on our public school system considering many can read or write in their own language, let alone English.
- The reason for a secure border is simple - you want to know who’s coming into this country and make sure they integrate into our society, not the other way around. When you have an open border, you have no idea how many criminals, drug dealers, or possibly even terrorists are crossing over into our country…maybe even into your community. And if they don’t have any respect for the simple border laws, what makes you think they will respect any other laws of the land that protect you and your property?
Stop thinking with your irrational emotions. We have laws for a reason. They are there to protect you.
Why is it hard to just ID the people coming into the country make sure they’re healthy and then just let them in and let them fend for themselves is that not still equal opportunity without completely locking down our borders out of paranoia? It doesn’t seem like that’s very complicated..
That’s actually what we’re basically doing today. It’s not much better than just letting them walk over the border and right into your city.
Who’s going to make sure they’re healthy? That’s not a free service. Who’s going to fund all the extra students who need extra attention and needs in our free public school system? How are we supposed to know if these people are who they say they are? How do we know they don’t have a criminal record? If they have children on US soil, do they qualify for welfare benefits? Should we just allow anyone and everyone across the globe into our country to try and “fend for themselves?” If they don’t have social security numbers, do they have to pay federal and any applicable state taxes?
These are important questions you have to ask.